Thursday 16 April 2020

Welcome

          


Welcome to my new blog!


Today we're going to talk about the secret lots of the sims 4.


 And in particular the woodland clearing and the caves of Oasis Spring.


 In fact, the latter cannot be reached by anyone. In fact, to force the door of the cave, it is necessary to have level 10 of manual skills.


 Obviously my sim and I accepted the challenge and from that moment on I worked hard to reach the goal as soon as possible. It was not that simple. It took me two months sim and the disappointment was so great when I got to the mine the only thing I could do was look for frogs in a fountain. I admit that the scenario was not bad, however, it seemed to me nothing compared to the woodland clearing (much easier to reach) or the alien world.


 Regarding the woodland clearing, I can say that I really liked both the idea of ​​getting there through a tree, and the place, which is very romantic and welcoming.


 Unlike the caves, there are many plants and there is also a small pond in which to fish. Another difference, which I have already mentioned, is how to get into it. In fact, to get to the woodland clearing you don't have to have any requirements. The only thing to do is to become familiar with the tree. And how? After watering it one or more times, they will unlock actions. The first to unlock will be "Talk to the plant" or "Discuss nature", etc ... While the one that will allow you to reach the lot will be "Explore"











 I hope I have been useful to you,


 Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment